Thursday 21 January 2016

Polkadoodles Winter Birthday Challenge

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. I have had a little chuckle to myself over the new Polkadoodles Challenge theme because the weather in Australia is anything but wintery at the moment!
Where we live we don't see snow either but I think of white and snow when I think of Winter and hence my choices for my card.
The gorgeous little fox is from Polkadoodles and is available as a single digi for you to colour or you canget the Work and Play10- Country Life collection including all of the patterned paper I've used, the sentiment and the image along with heaps of other goodies. Great value!
I have used the following dies for my card:
Spellbinders2013 Snowflake Pendant
Die-namics Stitched Rounded Rectangles
Memory Box Medium Forest Archway
 
Copic Markers for fox:
W0,YR65,Y38, E97,E99,E19,V99
 
 
I wonder what you will make for the challenge!?
Thanks for stopping by, Jackie x
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
Creative Fingers- AnythingGoes#100
Little Miss Muffett- Anything Goes#129
Southern Girls- Anything Goes
CraftyGirls Creations- Anything Goes#12
 

16 comments:

  1. Adorable little Fox....I am wondering if he is thinking 'will it ever warm up'...that is what I am thinking here in Michigan..lol..super cute card, thank you for joining our "Brr' chalelnge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jackie thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a sweet image and your coloring is amazing!!! Great job on the design! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS



    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card - love that fox! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too cute...fabulous card.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Southern Girls challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute fox! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful fox, wonderful background. Oh, my goodness, I love this! You have inspired me to go take a peek at this digi site. Thanks for sharing this in our Double D Brrrr Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this Jackie and I must look out for that forest die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this Jackie and I must look out for that forest die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super and the fox is just the sweetest, I haven't seen that die cut before - love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab make and stunning colouring.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeouss card and fab colouring on the fox Jackie ;) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful. I love the coloring against the white winters background.

    ReplyDelete