Friday 29 January 2016

Polkadoodles- Love and Romance

There is a new challenge at Polkadoodles just in time for Valentine's Day. I have chosen to use the new Sticks and Bones Collection to make my card. It is nice to see something a little different and it has enough elements for a range of projects. As with all the collections, you will be spoilt for choice for images, embellishments, sentiments and papers.

I coloured in my image using the following Copic colours:
Leaves and Eyes: YG61, YG63, YG67, YG97
Skin: E51, E53, E93, T3
Clothes: Y08, Y38, YR27, W10
Bones, Hair and Arrow Head: T3, T4, T6, T9, W10
Rocks and Wood: E55, E27, E34

Don't forget the images are also available pre coloured which I find handy for when I am running short of time.
I printed off a stack of pages and then sat and cut them out when the TV was on. I made a stepper card and covered it in papers from the collection then went to town layering up the elements until I was happy with them.



Thanks for stopping by- I wonder what you will make for the Love and Romance challenge this fortnight at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.
Jackie

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination- Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations- Anything Goes
Creative Fingers- Always Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T challenge- Love/Valentine'/Anniversary
DLArt- AnythingValentine...Alternative thank you

13 comments:

  1. Adorable card and card designThanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jackie. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Jackie this is awesome. I love it. What a great design and the coloring FAB
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling scene you've created, so much happening here. I love this new PD release! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love how you have created this scene!
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see you've been busy, great card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you've been busy, great card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
    aunty sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A ovely 'bold' creation and I love all the leayers and dimension x

    ReplyDelete